Book your BOI to SEA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boise to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOI and SEA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Boise ID to Seattle Tacoma Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Boise (BOI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boise on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (SEA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOI to SEA Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Seville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Boise ID to Seattle Tacoma Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOI to SEA
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boise to Seattle (BOI to SEA)
- The newest aircraft servicing BOI to SEA in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boise and Seattle from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 178 seats.
- Horizon Air, Delta Airlines, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Boise, ID to Seattle, WA.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Boise and Seattle.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boise to Seattle in 2009 was 81.12%.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 140,785 passengers from BOI to SEA in 2009.
- There were 141,365 passengers that flew from Boise to Seattle in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boise, ID to Seattle, WA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 177,272 seats were available on flights from BOI to SEA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 141,365 passengers flew on all flights from BOI to SEA that year.
- Horizon Air operated flights from BOI to SEA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOI to SEA for Horizon Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)