Book your BOS to AMS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Amsterdam airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and AMS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Schiphol with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to AMS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Amsterdam (AMS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Amsterdam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to AMS Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Schiphol.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to AMS
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Amsterdam (BOS to AMS)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Amsterdam from Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 297 seats.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Boston, MA to Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Amsterdam in 2009 was 77.53%.
- There were 112,548 passengers that flew from Boston to Amsterdam in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to AMS for Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 158 seats.
- 140,361 seats were available on flights from BOS to AMS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 112,548 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to AMS that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to AMS in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 112,548 passengers from BOS to AMS in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from BOS to AMS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Boston to Amsterdam.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Amsterdam, Netherlands in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)