Book your BOS to AUG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Augusta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and AUG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Augusta State with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to AUG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Augusta (AUG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Augusta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to AUG Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Augusta State.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to AUG
|Cape Air||Cessna light aircraft|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Augusta (BOS to AUG)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to AUG for Colgan Air is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Augusta, ME in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Augusta in 2009 was 13.06%.
- Colgan Air offers flights from Boston, MA to Augusta, ME.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Boston to Augusta.
- Colgan Air operated flights from BOS to AUG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Colgan Air carried a total of 3,787 passengers from BOS to AUG in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to AUG in 2009 was Colgan Air's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild. The SF-340/B started flying in 1990.
- There were 3,787 passengers that flew from Boston to Augusta in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Augusta from Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 33 seats.
- 29,766 seats were available on flights from BOS to AUG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,787 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to AUG that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)