Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Basseterre from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BOS to SKB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 347 seats were available on flights from BOS to SKB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 93 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to SKB that year.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Boston, MA to Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to SKB for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- There were 93 passengers that flew from Boston to Basseterre in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Basseterre in 2009 was 53.45%.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 93 passengers from BOS to SKB in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Boston to Basseterre.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to SKB in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)