Book your BOS to CUN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Cancun airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and CUN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Cancun Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to CUN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to CUN Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Cancun Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to CUN
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Cancun (BOS to CUN)
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Boston and Cancun.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Cancun from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to CUN in 2009 was Aeromexico's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- 47,310 seats were available on flights from BOS to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 37,252 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to CUN that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Cancun in 2009 was 79.81%.
- US Airways operated flights from BOS to CUN using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to CUN for Aeromexico is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- There were 37,252 passengers that flew from Boston to Cancun in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 15,551 passengers from BOS to CUN in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways, US Airways, Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Air Greenland, Aeromexico offer flights from Boston, MA to Cancun, Mexico.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)