Book your BOS to CHS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Charleston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and CHS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Charleston Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to CHS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CHS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to CHS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Charleston (BOS to CHS)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to CHS for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 4,211 seats were available on flights from BOS to CHS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,736 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to CHS that year.
- There were 3,736 passengers that flew from Boston to Charleston in 2009.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from Boston to Charleston.
- Comair operated flights from BOS to CHS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between BOS and CHS takes about 122 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Charleston from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- Comair operates the shortest flights from Boston to Charleston.
- Comair, American Airlines offer flights from Boston, MA to Charleston, SC.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Charleston, SC in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Comair carried a total of 3,624 passengers from BOS to CHS in 2009.
- Flight #6478, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Boston to Charleston.
- The shortest flight distance between Boston and Charleston is 818 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to CHS in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Charleston in 2009 was 88.29%.
- The average flight time from Boston, MA to Charleston, SC takes about 122 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Boston and Charleston.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)