Book your BOS to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to CLT
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Charlotte (BOS to CLT)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to CLT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Charlotte in 2009 was 81.84%.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Boston to Charlotte.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Charlotte from US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- The average flight time from Boston, MA to Charlotte, NC takes about 112 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to CLT in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- US Airways, JetBlue Airways, Republic Airlines, Delta Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Spirit Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Boston, MA to Charlotte, NC.
- 520,941 seats were available on flights from BOS to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 434,317 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to CLT that year.
- There were 434,317 passengers that flew from Boston to Charlotte in 2009.
- US Airways, JetBlue Airways operate the shortest flights from Boston to Charlotte.
- The shortest flight between BOS and CLT takes about 112 minutes.
- US Airways carried a total of 394,205 passengers from BOS to CLT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways operated flights from BOS to CLT using 8 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #1915, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 25 minutes average delay between flights from Boston to Charlotte.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Boston and Charlotte.
- The shortest flight distance between Boston and Charlotte is 728 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)