Book your BOS to YYG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Charlottetown airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and YYG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Charlottetown PEI with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to YYG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlottetown (YYG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlottetown on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to YYG Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Charlottetown (BOS to YYG)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Charlottetown in 2009 was 43.41%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Charlottetown, Canada in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to YYG in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Comair carried a total of 1,851 passengers from BOS to YYG in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to YYG for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- 3,748 seats were available on flights from BOS to YYG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,851 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to YYG that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Charlottetown from Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 1,851 passengers that flew from Boston to Charlottetown in 2009.
- Comair offers flights from Boston, MA to Charlottetown, Canada.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Boston to Charlottetown.
- Comair operated flights from BOS to YYG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)