Book your BOS to CYS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Cheyenne airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and CYS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Cheyenne Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to CYS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cheyenne (CYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cheyenne on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to CYS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Cheyenne (BOS to CYS)
- UNITED offers flights from Boston, MA to Cheyenne, WY.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to CYS in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Cheyenne from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- There were 296 passengers that flew from Boston to Cheyenne in 2009.
- UNITED operated flights from BOS to CYS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Cheyenne, WY in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 320 seats were available on flights from BOS to CYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 296 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to CYS that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Boston to Cheyenne.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Cheyenne in 2009 was 91.3%.
- UNITED carried a total of 296 passengers from BOS to CYS in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to CYS for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)