Book your BOS to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to ORD
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Chicago (BOS to ORD)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Chicago in 2009 was 75.02%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 375,056 passengers from BOS to ORD in 2009.
- UNITED operated flights from BOS to ORD using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Boston and Chicago is 867 miles.
- There were 747,603 passengers that flew from Boston to Chicago in 2009.
- 986,073 seats were available on flights from BOS to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 747,603 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to ORD that year.
- The shortest flight between BOS and ORD takes about 129 minutes.
- UNITED, American Airlines, JetBlue Airways operate the shortest flights from Boston to Chicago.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to ORD in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Boston and Chicago.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Chicago from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 247 seats.
- Flight #1377, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 15 minutes average delay between flights from Boston to Chicago.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from Boston to Chicago.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to ORD for Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- American Airlines, UNITED, JetBlue Airways, Shuttle America, Republic Airlines offer flights from Boston, MA to Chicago, IL.
- The average flight time from Boston, MA to Chicago, IL takes about 132 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)