Book your BOS to COS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Colorado Springs airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and COS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Colorado Springs CO with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to COS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Colorado Springs (COS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Colorado Springs on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to COS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Colorado Springs (BOS to COS)
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to COS in 2009 was UNITED's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Colorado Springs from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Colorado Springs in 2009 was 96.15%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Boston to Colorado Springs.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to COS for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- 666 seats were available on flights from BOS to COS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 638 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to COS that year.
- There were 638 passengers that flew from Boston to Colorado Springs in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 638 passengers from BOS to COS in 2009.
- UNITED offers flights from Boston, MA to Colorado Springs, CO.
- UNITED operated flights from BOS to COS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Colorado Springs, CO in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)