Book your BOS to DAL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and DAL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Love Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to DAL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to DAL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Dallas (BOS to DAL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Dallas, TX in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 50 passengers from BOS to DAL in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Boston and Dallas.
- There were 84 passengers that flew from Boston to Dallas in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Dallas from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- 122 seats were available on flights from BOS to DAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 84 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to DAL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to DAL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Air Greenland, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Boston, MA to Dallas, TX.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to DAL for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BOS to DAL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Dallas in 2009 was 68.25%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)