Book your BOS to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to DFW
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Dallas (BOS to DFW)
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Boston to Dallas.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Boston and Dallas.
- American Airlines carried a total of 378,725 passengers from BOS to DFW in 2009.
- The average flight time from Boston, MA to Dallas, TX takes about 215 minutes.
- The shortest flight between BOS and DFW takes about 215 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Dallas in 2009 was 77.33%.
- Flight #1435, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Boston to Dallas.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Boston, MA to Dallas, TX.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to DFW for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
- There were 378,930 passengers that flew from Boston to Dallas in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Boston and Dallas is 1562 miles.
- 469,659 seats were available on flights from BOS to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 378,930 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to DFW that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to DFW in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines operated flights from BOS to DFW using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Dallas from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Boston to Dallas.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)