Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to GVA for UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Boston to Geneva.
- UNITED offers flights from Boston, MA to Geneva, Switzerland.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to GVA in 2009 was UNITED's B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Geneva, Switzerland in 2009 was UNITED's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED operated flights from BOS to GVA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Geneva in 2009 was 96.17%.
- There were 176 passengers that flew from Boston to Geneva in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 176 passengers from BOS to GVA in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Geneva from UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- 183 seats were available on flights from BOS to GVA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 176 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to GVA that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)