Book your BOS to GRR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Grand Rapids airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and GRR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Gerald R. Ford Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to GRR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Rapids (GRR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to GRR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Grand Rapids (BOS to GRR)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Grand Rapids in 2009 was 64.54%.
- 812 seats were available on flights from BOS to GRR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 556 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to GRR that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to GRR for Republic Airlines is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- There were 556 passengers that flew from Boston to Grand Rapids in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to GRR in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- UNITED carried a total of 349 passengers from BOS to GRR in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Boston and Grand Rapids.
- UNITED, American Airlines, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Boston, MA to Grand Rapids, MI.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Grand Rapids, MI in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Grand Rapids from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from BOS to GRR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)