Book your BOS to GSO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Greensboro airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and GSO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Piedmont Triad Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to GSO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to GSO Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Greensboro (BOS to GSO)
- 529 seats were available on flights from BOS to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 445 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to GSO that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to GSO for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, Republic Airlines, American Eagle, Comair offer flights from Boston, MA to Greensboro, NC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Greensboro in 2009 was 77.51%.
- American Eagle operated flights from BOS to GSO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 445 passengers that flew from Boston to Greensboro in 2009.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 153 passengers from BOS to GSO in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Greensboro from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to GSO in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Boston and Greensboro.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)