to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 547 passengers that flew from Boston to Greenville in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Boston, MA to Greenville, SC.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Boston and Greenville.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from BOS to GSP using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Greenville from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- 629 seats were available on flights from BOS to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 547 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to GSP that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to GSP in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Greenville, SC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Greenville in 2009 was 87.12%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to GSP for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 428 passengers from BOS to GSP in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)