Book your BOS to GSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Greenville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and GSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Greenville Spartanburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to GSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to GSP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Greenville (BOS to GSP)
- There were 547 passengers that flew from Boston to Greenville in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Boston, MA to Greenville, SC.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Boston and Greenville.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from BOS to GSP using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Greenville from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- 629 seats were available on flights from BOS to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 547 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to GSP that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to GSP in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Greenville, SC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Greenville in 2009 was 87.12%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to GSP for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 428 passengers from BOS to GSP in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)