Book your BOS to YHZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Halifax airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and YHZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Stanfield Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to YHZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Halifax (YHZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Halifax on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to YHZ Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Stanfield Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to YHZ
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Halifax (BOS to YHZ)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Halifax in 2009 was 63.8%.
- 49,369 seats were available on flights from BOS to YHZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30,837 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to YHZ that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Halifax from Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Boston and Halifax.
- Air Canada Jazz operated flights from BOS to YHZ using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to YHZ for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- Air Canada Jazz carried a total of 18,813 passengers from BOS to YHZ in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Halifax, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's DASH8-1 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada Jazz, Comair, American Eagle, Shuttle America offer flights from Boston, MA to Halifax, Canada.
- There were 30,837 passengers that flew from Boston to Halifax in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to YHZ in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)