Book your BOS to BDA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Hamilton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and BDA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to L.F. Wade Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to BDA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hamilton (BDA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hamilton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to BDA Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to L.F. Wade Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to BDA
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Hamilton (BOS to BDA)
- Delta Airlines, JetBlue Airways, British Airways offer flights from Boston, MA to Hamilton, Bermuda.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Hamilton, Bermuda in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Hamilton from British Airways is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 226 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Hamilton in 2009 was 68.81%.
- There were 49,966 passengers that flew from Boston to Hamilton in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 39,007 passengers from BOS to BDA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to BDA for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Boston and Hamilton.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to BDA in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from BOS to BDA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 71,492 seats were available on flights from BOS to BDA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49,966 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to BDA that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)