Book your BOS to MDT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Harrisburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and MDT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Harrisburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to MDT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Harrisburg (MDT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harrisburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to MDT Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Harrisburg Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to MDT
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Harrisburg (BOS to MDT)
- US Airways, Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Boston, MA to Harrisburg, PA.
- There were 208 passengers that flew from Boston to Harrisburg in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Boston and Harrisburg.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from BOS to MDT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to MDT in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to MDT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Harrisburg from US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 108 passengers from BOS to MDT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Harrisburg, PA in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- 384 seats were available on flights from BOS to MDT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 208 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to MDT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Harrisburg in 2009 was 55.03%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)