Book your BOS to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to IND Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to IND Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Indianapolis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to IND
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Indianapolis (BOS to IND)
- The shortest flight distance between Boston and Indianapolis is 817 miles.
- The shortest flight between BOS and IND takes about 126 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Indianapolis from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Comair operated flights from BOS to IND using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Air Wisconsin, Comair, Republic Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, UNITED, American Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Boston, MA to Indianapolis, IN.
- Flight #5083, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 20 minutes average delay between flights from Boston to Indianapolis.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 33,767 passengers from BOS to IND in 2009.
- US Airways, Comair, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Boston to Indianapolis.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Boston to Indianapolis.
- The average flight time from Boston, MA to Indianapolis, IN takes about 128 minutes.
- 88,588 seats were available on flights from BOS to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 55,169 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to IND that year.
- There were 55,169 passengers that flew from Boston to Indianapolis in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Indianapolis in 2009 was 57.81%.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to IND in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- In 2009, there were 10 airline companies operating between Boston and Indianapolis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to IND for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)