Book your BOS to JAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Jacksonville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and JAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Jacksonville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to JAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Jacksonville (JAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jacksonville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to JAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Jacksonville Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to JAX
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Jacksonville (BOS to JAX)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Jacksonville from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines offer flights from Boston, MA to Jacksonville, FL.
- There were 26,991 passengers that flew from Boston to Jacksonville in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Jacksonville, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- JetBlue Airways operated flights from BOS to JAX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Boston and Jacksonville is 1011 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to JAX for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from Boston to Jacksonville.
- 35,492 seats were available on flights from BOS to JAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26,991 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to JAX that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Jacksonville in 2009 was 69.91%.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 26,858 passengers from BOS to JAX in 2009.
- The shortest flight between BOS and JAX takes about 144 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Boston and Jacksonville.
- Flight #1419, operated by JetBlue Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Boston to Jacksonville.
- The average flight time from Boston, MA to Jacksonville, FL takes about 144 minutes.
- JetBlue Airways operates the shortest flights from Boston to Jacksonville.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to JAX in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)