Book your BOS to TYS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Knoxville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and TYS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to McGhee Tyson with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to TYS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to TYS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Knoxville (BOS to TYS)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to TYS for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Boston and Knoxville.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 580 passengers from BOS to TYS in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from BOS to TYS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Boston, MA to Knoxville, TN.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Knoxville in 2009 was 79.73%.
- 801 seats were available on flights from BOS to TYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 624 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to TYS that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to TYS in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Knoxville from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- There were 624 passengers that flew from Boston to Knoxville in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)