Book your BOS to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to LAS Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to McCarran Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to LAS
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Las Vegas (BOS to LAS)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Las Vegas in 2009 was 83.82%.
- There were 127,388 passengers that flew from Boston to Las Vegas in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Boston and Las Vegas is 2381 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to LAS for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from BOS to LAS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Boston to Las Vegas.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Boston and Las Vegas.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Las Vegas from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- US Airways, JetBlue Airways operate the shortest flights from Boston to Las Vegas.
- The average flight time from Boston, MA to Las Vegas, NV takes about 322 minutes.
- Flight #532, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from Boston to Las Vegas.
- The shortest flight between BOS and LAS takes about 321 minutes.
- US Airways carried a total of 86,058 passengers from BOS to LAS in 2009.
- 152,248 seats were available on flights from BOS to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 127,388 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to LAS that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to LAS in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- US Airways, JetBlue Airways, UNITED offer flights from Boston, MA to Las Vegas, NV.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)