Book your BOS to LHR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to London airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and LHR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Heathrow with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to LHR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from London (LHR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from London on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to LHR Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Heathrow.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to LHR
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|British Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|British Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A340-300|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Virgin Atlantic Airways||Airbus A340-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to London (BOS to LHR)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to London in 2009 was 59.85%.
- British Airways, American Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, US Airways offer flights from Boston, MA to London, UK.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to LHR for British Airways is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 189 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Boston and London.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to London, UK in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to LHR in 2009 was Virgin Atlantic's A340-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-3 started flying in 1996.
- 639,726 seats were available on flights from BOS to LHR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 419,948 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to LHR that year.
- British Airways operated flights from BOS to LHR using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 419,948 passengers that flew from Boston to London in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and London from Virgin Atlantic is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 600 seats.
- British Airways carried a total of 213,879 passengers from BOS to LHR in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)