Book your BOS to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to MEM Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Memphis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to MEM
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Memphis (BOS to MEM)
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 50,544 passengers from BOS to MEM in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Memphis from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Memphis in 2009 was 76.29%.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Boston to Memphis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to MEM for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Boston, MA to Memphis, TN takes about 159 minutes.
- 69,521 seats were available on flights from BOS to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 55,497 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to MEM that year.
- There were 55,497 passengers that flew from Boston to Memphis in 2009.
- Flight #1737, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 23 minutes average delay between flights from Boston to Memphis.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from BOS to MEM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to MEM in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Boston to Memphis.
- The shortest flight between BOS and MEM takes about 153 minutes.
- Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Boston, MA to Memphis, TN.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Memphis, TN in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Boston and Memphis is 1139 miles.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Boston and Memphis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)