Book your BOS to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Miami (BOS to MIA)
- The shortest flight distance between Boston and Miami is 1258 miles.
- American Airlines, Air Greenland, Delta Airlines offer flights from Boston, MA to Miami, FL.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Boston to Miami.
- Flight #2111, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Boston to Miami.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Boston to Miami.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Miami from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 267 seats.
- There were 358,383 passengers that flew from Boston to Miami in 2009.
- The shortest flight between BOS and MIA takes about 173 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines carried a total of 357,517 passengers from BOS to MIA in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from BOS to MIA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to MIA for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The average flight time from Boston, MA to Miami, FL takes about 173 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Boston and Miami.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Miami in 2009 was 82.99%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Miami, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 411,472 seats were available on flights from BOS to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 358,383 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to MIA that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)