Book your BOS to MUC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Munich airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and MUC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Franz Josef Strauss Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to MUC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Munich (MUC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Munich on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to MUC Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Franz Josef Strauss Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to MUC
|United Airlines||Airbus A340-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Munich (BOS to MUC)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Munich in 2009 was 83.51%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Munich, Germany in 2009 was Lufthansa's A330-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to MUC in 2009 was Lufthansa's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- Lufthansa carried a total of 49,545 passengers from BOS to MUC in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Boston to Munich.
- Lufthansa offers flights from Boston, MA to Munich, Germany.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Munich from Lufthansa is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 226 seats.
- Lufthansa operated flights from BOS to MUC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 58,022 seats were available on flights from BOS to MUC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49,545 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to MUC that year.
- There were 49,545 passengers that flew from Boston to Munich in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to MUC for Lufthansa is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 224 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)