Book your BOS to BNA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Nashville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and BNA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Nashville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to BNA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nashville (BNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nashville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to BNA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Nashville (BOS to BNA)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Nashville in 2009 was 59.86%.
- American Eagle operated flights from BOS to BNA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 525 seats were available on flights from BOS to BNA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 377 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to BNA that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 141 passengers from BOS to BNA in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Compass Airlines, US Airways, American Eagle offer flights from Boston, MA to Nashville, TN.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to BNA for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Boston and Nashville.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Nashville from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Nashville, TN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to BNA in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- There were 377 passengers that flew from Boston to Nashville in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)