Book your BOS to NAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Nassau airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and NAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Nassau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to NAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nassau (NAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nassau on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to NAS Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Nassau Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to NAS
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Nassau (BOS to NAS)
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 15,850 passengers from BOS to NAS in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Nassau, Bahamas in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to NAS in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Boston and Nassau.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BOS to NAS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Nassau in 2009 was 78.61%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to NAS for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- 27,610 seats were available on flights from BOS to NAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 19,771 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to NAS that year.
- There were 19,771 passengers that flew from Boston to Nassau in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways, US Airways, Air Greenland offer flights from Boston, MA to Nassau, Bahamas.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Nassau from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)