Book your BOS to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to LGA
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Embraer 190|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to New York (BOS to LGA)
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to LGA in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The shortest flight distance between Boston and New York is 185 miles.
- The shortest flight between BOS and LGA takes about 42 minutes.
- The average flight time from Boston, MA to New York, NY takes about 45 minutes.
- US Airways carried a total of 259,836 passengers from BOS to LGA in 2009.
- Flight #4870, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Boston to New York.
- US Airways, Delta Airlines, American Eagle, Shuttle America, Midwest Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Boston, MA to New York, NY.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 507,567 passengers that flew from Boston to New York in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, US Airways, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Boston to New York.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Boston to New York.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and New York from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Boston and New York.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to New York in 2009 was 50.13%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to LGA for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from BOS to LGA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 1,180,328 seats were available on flights from BOS to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 507,567 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to LGA that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)