Book your BOS to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|Copa Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Copa Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Newark (BOS to EWR)
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Boston to Newark.
- The shortest flight distance between Boston and Newark is 200 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #2719, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 95 minutes average delay between flights from Boston to Newark.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 222,862 passengers from BOS to EWR in 2009.
- The shortest flight between BOS and EWR takes about 51 minutes.
- There were 266,930 passengers that flew from Boston to Newark in 2009.
- 401,605 seats were available on flights from BOS to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 266,930 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to EWR that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to EWR for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Boston to Newark.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from BOS to EWR using 9 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines, Colgan Air, ExpressJet Airlines, Lufthansa, Air France, Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, UNITED, Air Canada, Air Greenland offer flights from Boston, MA to Newark, NJ.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Newark in 2009 was 69.36%.
- The average flight time from Boston, MA to Newark, NJ takes about 52 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 10 airline companies operating between Boston and Newark.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Newark from Lufthansa is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 341 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)