Book your BOS to ORF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Norfolk airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and ORF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Norfolk Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to ORF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to ORF Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Norfolk Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to ORF
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Norfolk (BOS to ORF)
- 441 seats were available on flights from BOS to ORF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 131 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to ORF that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Norfolk from US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- American Eagle, US Airways offer flights from Boston, MA to Norfolk, VA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Norfolk, VA in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- There were 131 passengers that flew from Boston to Norfolk in 2009.
- American Eagle carried a total of 87 passengers from BOS to ORF in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to ORF for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Norfolk in 2009 was 63.78%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Boston and Norfolk.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to ORF in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- American Eagle operated flights from BOS to ORF using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)