Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- UNITED carried a total of 224 passengers from BOS to OMA in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Boston to Omaha.
- 276 seats were available on flights from BOS to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 224 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to OMA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to OMA in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Omaha, NE in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Omaha in 2009 was 81.16%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Omaha from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to OMA for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- There were 224 passengers that flew from Boston to Omaha in 2009.
- UNITED offers flights from Boston, MA to Omaha, NE.
- UNITED operated flights from BOS to OMA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)