Book your BOS to AUA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Oranjestad airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and AUA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Queen Beatrix Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to AUA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oranjestad (AUA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oranjestad on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to AUA Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Queen Beatrix Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to AUA
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Oranjestad (BOS to AUA)
- JetBlue Airways, American Airlines, US Airways, Air Greenland offer flights from Boston, MA to Oranjestad, Aruba.
- There were 57,973 passengers that flew from Boston to Oranjestad in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Boston and Oranjestad.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to AUA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to AUA for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- 74,306 seats were available on flights from BOS to AUA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 57,973 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to AUA that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Oranjestad from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Oranjestad in 2009 was 79.3%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Oranjestad, Aruba in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operated flights from BOS to AUA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 21,070 passengers from BOS to AUA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)