Book your BOS to YOW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Ottawa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and YOW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Macdonald Cartier Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to YOW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Ottawa (YOW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ottawa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to YOW Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Macdonald Cartier Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to YOW
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Air Canada||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-100 Dash 8 / 8Q|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-100 Dash 8 / 8Q|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-100 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Ottawa (BOS to YOW)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to YOW for Air Canada Jazz is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- There were 12,195 passengers that flew from Boston to Ottawa in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to YOW in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Ottawa, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada Jazz carried a total of 12,065 passengers from BOS to YOW in 2009.
- Air Canada Jazz, Air Canada, Air Greenland offer flights from Boston, MA to Ottawa, Canada.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Boston and Ottawa.
- 25,033 seats were available on flights from BOS to YOW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 12,195 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to YOW that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Ottawa from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Canada Jazz operated flights from BOS to YOW using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Ottawa in 2009 was 53.99%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)