Book your BOS to CDG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Paris airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and CDG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Charles de Gaulle with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to CDG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Paris (CDG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Paris on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to CDG Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Charles de Gaulle.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to CDG
|Air France||Airbus A340-300|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A340-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Paris (BOS to CDG)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Paris in 2009 was 80.52%.
- 203,197 seats were available on flights from BOS to CDG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 164,656 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to CDG that year.
- There were 164,656 passengers that flew from Boston to Paris in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Paris from Air France is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 435 seats.
- Air France operated flights from BOS to CDG using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Air France carried a total of 139,140 passengers from BOS to CDG in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to CDG for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 180 seats.
- Air France, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Boston, MA to Paris, France.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Boston and Paris.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Paris, France in 2009 was Air France's B747-2/3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to CDG in 2009 was Air France's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)