Book your BOS to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to PHL
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Philadelphia (BOS to PHL)
- US Airways carried a total of 256,185 passengers from BOS to PHL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Philadelphia from US Airways is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 293 seats.
- The shortest flight between BOS and PHL takes about 61 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Boston and Philadelphia is 280 miles.
- The average flight time from Boston, MA to Philadelphia, PA takes about 63 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Philadelphia in 2009 was 59.41%.
- US Airways operated flights from BOS to PHL using 10 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to PHL in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Flight #6603, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Boston to Philadelphia.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Boston and Philadelphia.
- Comair, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Boston to Philadelphia.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to PHL for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- US Airways, Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, Comair, Midwest Airlines, Northwest Airlines, American Eagle, Chautauqua Airlines, Freedom Airlines offer flights from Boston, MA to Philadelphia, PA.
- 532,818 seats were available on flights from BOS to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 306,663 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to PHL that year.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Boston to Philadelphia.
- There were 306,663 passengers that flew from Boston to Philadelphia in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)