Book your BOS to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to PIT Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to PIT
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Pittsburgh (BOS to PIT)
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to PIT in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Flight #1293, operated by JetBlue Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Boston to Pittsburgh.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 57,909 passengers from BOS to PIT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 170,151 seats were available on flights from BOS to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 127,003 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to PIT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 72.93%.
- JetBlue Airways, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Boston to Pittsburgh.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to PIT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- JetBlue Airways operated flights from BOS to PIT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 10 airline companies operating between Boston and Pittsburgh.
- The average flight time from Boston, MA to Pittsburgh, PA takes about 87 minutes.
- The shortest flight between BOS and PIT takes about 80 minutes.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from Boston to Pittsburgh.
- The shortest flight distance between Boston and Pittsburgh is 496 miles.
- There were 127,003 passengers that flew from Boston to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- Republic Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, Air Greenland, Delta Airlines, Air Canada, Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, US Airways offer flights from Boston, MA to Pittsburgh, PA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Pittsburgh from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)