Book your BOS to PVD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Providence airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and PVD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to T.F. Green with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to PVD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Providence (PVD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providence on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to PVD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Providence (BOS to PVD)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to PVD for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Providence from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Boston and Providence.
- US Airways carried a total of 71 passengers from BOS to PVD in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Providence, RI in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Providence in 2009 was 34.1%.
- 1,553 seats were available on flights from BOS to PVD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 130 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to PVD that year.
- There were 130 passengers that flew from Boston to Providence in 2009.
- US Airways operated flights from BOS to PVD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways, Air Greenland, Comair offer flights from Boston, MA to Providence, RI.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to PVD in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)