Book your BOS to PLS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Providenciales airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and PLS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Providenciales Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to PLS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Providenciales (PLS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Providenciales on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to PLS Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Providenciales Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to PLS
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Providenciales (BOS to PLS)
- American Airlines operated flights from BOS to PLS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 7,429 passengers that flew from Boston to Providenciales in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to PLS for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- 13,544 seats were available on flights from BOS to PLS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7,429 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to PLS that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Providenciales from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to PLS in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Providenciales in 2009 was 55.58%.
- US Airways carried a total of 4,587 passengers from BOS to PLS in 2009.
- US Airways, American Airlines, USA 3000 offer flights from Boston, MA to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Boston and Providenciales.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)