Book your BOS to PUJ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Punta Cana airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and PUJ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Punta Cana Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to PUJ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Punta Cana (PUJ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Punta Cana on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to PUJ Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Punta Cana Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to PUJ
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Punta Cana (BOS to PUJ)
- Air Greenland operated flights from BOS to PUJ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to PUJ in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic in 2009 was North American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Punta Cana in 2009 was 85.19%.
- 26,393 seats were available on flights from BOS to PUJ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 22,040 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to PUJ that year.
- US Airways, Air Greenland, AirTran Airways, North American Airlines offer flights from Boston, MA to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Punta Cana from North American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 199 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Boston and Punta Cana.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to PUJ for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 17,292 passengers from BOS to PUJ in 2009.
- There were 22,040 passengers that flew from Boston to Punta Cana in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)