to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 77 passengers that flew from Boston to Quebec in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 49 passengers from BOS to YQB in 2009.
- Air Greenland, Air Canada Jazz offer flights from Boston, MA to Quebec, Canada.
- 224 seats were available on flights from BOS to YQB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 77 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to YQB that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to YQB for Air Canada Jazz is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Boston and Quebec.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Quebec from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Quebec, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Quebec in 2009 was 42.08%.
- Air Canada Jazz operated flights from BOS to YQB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to YQB in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)