Book your BOS to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to RDU Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to RDU
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Raleigh (BOS to RDU)
- American Eagle, Atlantic Southeast, JetBlue Airways, Comair operate the shortest flights from Boston to Raleigh.
- Flight #6589, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Boston to Raleigh.
- The shortest flight distance between Boston and Raleigh is 612 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Raleigh from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from BOS to RDU using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle, Comair, JetBlue Airways, Chautauqua Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Delta Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Boston, MA to Raleigh, NC.
- There were 157,671 passengers that flew from Boston to Raleigh in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to RDU in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- American Eagle carried a total of 80,076 passengers from BOS to RDU in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Boston and Raleigh.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to RDU for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Boston, MA to Raleigh, NC takes about 98 minutes.
- 207,077 seats were available on flights from BOS to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 157,671 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to RDU that year.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from Boston to Raleigh.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Raleigh in 2009 was 74.06%.
- The shortest flight between BOS and RDU takes about 96 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)