to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Comair operated flights from BOS to ROA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Roanoke, VA in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to ROA in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair. The RJ100/ER started flying in 1993.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Roanoke from Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to ROA for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)