Book your BOS to FCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Rome airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and FCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Leonardo Da Vinci with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to FCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Rome (FCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rome on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to FCO Route Map
Route information for flights from Logan Intl. to Leonardo Da Vinci.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BOS to FCO
|Alitalia||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Rome (BOS to FCO)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Rome, Italy in 2009 was Alitalia's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to FCO in 2009 was Alitalia's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Boston to Rome.
- Alitalia operated flights from BOS to FCO using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Rome from Alitalia is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 500 seats.
- 152,313 seats were available on flights from BOS to FCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 58,959 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to FCO that year.
- Alitalia offers flights from Boston, MA to Rome, Italy.
- There were 58,959 passengers that flew from Boston to Rome in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Rome in 2009 was 45.2%.
- Alitalia carried a total of 58,959 passengers from BOS to FCO in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to FCO for Alitalia is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 338 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)