Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from BOS to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to San Antonio in 2009 was 59.26%.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 32 passengers from BOS to SAT in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to SAT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- There were 32 passengers that flew from Boston to San Antonio in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and San Antonio from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to SAT for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- 54 seats were available on flights from BOS to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 32 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to SAT that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Boston to San Antonio.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Boston, MA to San Antonio, TX.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)