Book your BOS to SJC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to San Jose airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and SJC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to SJC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose (SJC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to SJC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to San Jose (BOS to SJC)
- 237 seats were available on flights from BOS to SJC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 42 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to SJC that year.
- Air Canada carried a total of 42 passengers from BOS to SJC in 2009.
- There were 42 passengers that flew from Boston to San Jose in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to San Jose in 2009 was 65.63%.
- Air Canada offers flights from Boston, MA to San Jose, CA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to San Jose, CA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to SJC in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Canada operated flights from BOS to SJC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to SJC for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Boston to San Jose.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and San Jose from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)