Book your BOS to SAV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to Savannah airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and SAV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Savannah Hilton Head Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to SAV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Savannah (SAV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Savannah on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to SAV Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to Savannah (BOS to SAV)
- There were 134 passengers that flew from Boston to Savannah in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from BOS to SAV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to Savannah in 2009 was 94.37%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Boston to Savannah.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and Savannah from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to Savannah, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 134 passengers from BOS to SAV in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Boston, MA to Savannah, GA.
- 315 seats were available on flights from BOS to SAV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 134 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to SAV that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to SAV in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to SAV for Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)