Book your BOS to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Boston to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BOS and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Logan Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BOS to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BOS to STL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Boston to St. Louis (BOS to STL)
- American Airlines carried a total of 79,111 passengers from BOS to STL in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Boston and St. Louis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Boston to St. Louis in 2009 was 66.4%.
- The average flight time from Boston, MA to St. Louis, MO takes about 152 minutes.
- American Airlines, US Airways, Comair offer flights from Boston, MA to St. Louis, MO.
- There were 79,254 passengers that flew from Boston to St. Louis in 2009.
- Flight #1663, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Boston to St. Louis.
- American Airlines operated flights from BOS to STL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between BOS and STL takes about 152 minutes.
- 117,216 seats were available on flights from BOS to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 79,254 passengers flew on all flights from BOS to STL that year.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Boston to St. Louis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BOS to STL for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from Boston to St. Louis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Boston and St. Louis from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Boston, MA to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing BOS to STL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The shortest flight distance between Boston and St. Louis is 1046 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)